Members will be pleased to note that in accordance with the request of a large number of members, the library now remains open six days a week (Tuesday to Sunday). Timings: – Tuesday to Thursday (Evening: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.) and Friday to Sunday (Morning: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon).
1) The Library is for use of the Students, Associate Members, Corporate Members and Staff of the IEI.
2) Library working hours will be as given below:-
Tuesday to Thursday: Evening 05:30 PM to 07:30 PM Friday to Sunday: Morning 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon Monday: Closed
Tuesday to Thursday: Evening 05:30 PM to 07:30 PM
Friday to Sunday: Morning 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
03) Maximum no. of books to be issued (on payment of caution deposit) will be four. Committee Members (during the tenure of their office) may be issued one extra book (5th book) on the recommendation of the Honorary Secretary, Durgapur Local Centre.
04) Admission fee & caution deposits:-
05) Books have to be returned within 30 days from the date of issue. Books may be re-issued (maximum two times) on request of the borrower before the due date.
06) The rate of Fines for books not returned within due dates: Rs.1/- per day/book.
07) Periodicals and Reference books will not be issued to anyone.
08) Books may be recalled at any time by the Librarian.
09) If a book borrowed from the Library is returned in damaged condition or lost, the borrower to whom the book was last issued will have to pay current the price of the book or replace by a copy of the latest edition of the book.
10) Library holidays will be at par with Durgapur Local Centre office holidays. The library will also remain closed during Examinations and Annual Stock Verification.